In this edition of our global fashion news review we learn that one of our favourite Australian brands will open its first retail space at Westfield Doncaster’s InHabit, we catch wind of Target US’s unconventional and extremely cool upcoming collaboration, and we look forward to the Sartorialist’s Scott Schuman making his way to Australia courtesy of a local automotive brand.
- Womenswear label Bec & Bridge will open its first retail space in Westfield Doncaster’s InHabit // via Ragtrader here
- Target US is set to exclusively introduce the Who What Wear apparel and accessories collection // via Who What Wear here
- Holden is bringing the Sartorialist’s Scott Schuman to Australia // via Fashion Journal here
- Proof that diversity in fashion advertising does sell // via Business of Fashion here
- Inditex, Nike, Nordstrom, and Christian Dior, the Harvard Business Review’s list of top performing CEOs includes some big retail names // via Business Insider Australia here