What a huge week for fashion news around the world. We saw two greats walk from their design houses and shock the global industry, we celebrated David Jones opening its revamped store at Eastland, and we learnt about Net-A-Porter and The Outnet’s new competitive online policy that could change the game for their Australian consumers.
- Alber Elbaz pushed out at Lanvin // via WWD
- Raf Simons leaves Dior // via Business of Fashion
- David Jones launches new-look department store at Eastland Shopping Centre // via The Weekly Review
- Net-A-Porter and The Outnet trump tax talk with new policy for Australian customers // via Ragtrader
- Twitter makes digital marketing easier with upgraded in-built analytics // via Marketing Mag