This week’s wrap-up highlights the industry’s celebration of nurturing design talent, Oliver Rousteing’s Balmain for H&M launches in Australia, 2015 National Graduate Showcase finalist, Rachael Zheng collection for Target Australia hits the stores, and Burberry announces its plan to consolidate its diffusion labels.
- The 12th annual CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund will mentor three winners// via WWD
- The International Woolmark Prize expands globally // via Business of Fashion
- Balmain for H&M launches at Pitt Street Mall// via Sydney Morning Herald
- Christopher Bailey reveal’s Burberry will phase out its diffusion labels // via Business of Fashion
- The Festival’s 2015 National Graduate Showcase finalist launches her collection at Target // via Ragtrader