In this week’s wrap up of all things fashion and business, we heard fantastic news as Australian fashion retailers report strong growth, we congratulated the third Australian designer to show on the Paris Fashion Week schedule, and we reminisced about the top 10 most iconic denim adverts ever made.
- Ellery stakes her territory in Paris // via Broadsheet here
- The retail sector is recording strong growth according to the ABS // via Ragtrader here
- Diesel, Levi’s, Calvin Klein Jeans…The top 10 most cult denim adverts ever made // via WGSN here
- Balenciaga Makes Its Choice: Vêtements’ Demna Gvasalia // via WWD here
- Why stage fashion shows? A discussion about the changing role of fashion runways // via Business of Fashion here
- Nike, Vuitton and H&M among top 100 most valuable global brands // via FMAG here
In the first of our weekly #VAMFFbiz wrap-ups, we bring you a re-cap of fashion news from around the …