After a brief hiatus last week, the #VAMFFbiz wrap-up is back. We are pleased to reiterate some fantastic news of our own as we announced only yesterday that the internationally renowned, Renzo Rosso, Founder of DIESEL and President of OTB Group, has been confirmed as a guest speaker at the Festival’s 2016 Business Seminar.
Other good news stories that came into fruition this week included David Jones proudly recording a surge in sales and Yasmin Sewell named Fashion Director of Style.com, while Ragtrader reminded us why retailers should not neglect their mobile e-commerce sites leading into the holiday season.
- Brave Visionary Renzo Rosso to speak at the 2016 Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival Business Seminar // via the Australian
- David Jones reports huge retail sales surge under new management // via Business Insider
- Yasmin Sewell named Fashion Director of Style.com // via Vogue UK
- Why retailers should value their mobile ecommerce sites this Christmas // via Ragtrader
- Louis Vuitton to close stores in China as luxury boom fades // via Forbes
- 5 reasons why your office décor should reflect your brand // via WGSN
- Cultural diversity and the modelling industry…Where we are at // via Fashion Journal
To take advantage of our Members only pre-sale to the #VAMFFbiz 2016 Business Seminar and for your chance to see Renzo Rosso, click here and become a Festival Member today.
This week’s wrap-up highlights the industry’s celebration of nurturing design talent, Oliver Rousteing’s Balmain for H&M launches in …